Search This Blog

Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Picture day at home with my 2 littlest daughters!

Today I did some at-home photography with my basic camera and the camera on my phone. I needed some pictures to print out for some Mother's day gifts I am going to be making for the Grandmothers. Since my 2 eldest children are in school, I had already ordered their spring pictures this past February. (Their school takes pictures twice. Once in September and then again in February) Their pictures are below!

My oldest *almost* 10 year old daughter Yesenia!

My 8 year old son Adolfo!

 So I just needed pictures of my 2 littlest girls! I dressed them up in their little Navy dresses (since their Dad is in the Navy) and snapped away!!!  These below are just a few pictures that I took on my phone. I think I got some good ones! :0)

My *almost* 3 year old daughter Oliviah

Sideways pose :0)

What a cheesy smile, lol!

Wearing daddy's hat!

I love this pic with his boots and hat!

My littlest *almost* 5 month old daughter Natalia!

Navy Princess!

Laying on daddy's uniform!

I love how this one turned out! :0)

After all the photography was over, we headed out to the store to have them printed out! I did the 1-hour photos so they we're a wee bit more expensive, but still very cheap. I also printed out 2 extra 8 by 10's to display at home!!! :0)

No comments:

Post a Comment