Search This Blog

Saturday, May 21, 2011

Mother's day gifts!


So all of the grandmother's received their mother's day gifts a few days ago and I wanted to share them with you. You could make these for any occasion really but I just thought these were so cute! They are supposed to be little photo albums with pictures of all of the grandkids. I found this idea from this blog: http://www.brownpaper--packages.com/2009/12/purse-sized-photo-brag-book.html
I just decorated each photo to be unique and all of the grandmother's loved it!

 Here are all 3 finished albums!



This one was for my mother!

Initials of all her grandchildren on the front with an extra one that says "My Grandchildren"!

And the picture's on the back with an extra one that says "We Love you Gammys"!

The one was for my mother in-law!

The front with all the initials and the extra one that says "My Grandchildren"!

The back with all the pictures and an extra one that says "We love you Grandma Michelle"!

This one was for my stepmother in-law!

The front with all the initials and an extra one that says "My Grandchildren"!

The back with the pictures and an extra one that says "We love you Nana"!

You may notice that some of them didn't have pictures. That's because I didn't have pictures of those grandkids to put in there. Some aren't born yet, lol!
And of course I thought this idea was so cute I just had to make one for myself!

The front of my album!

One side with all my childrens initials!

The other with all the pictures!

No comments:

Post a Comment