Search This Blog

Sunday, May 8, 2011

Bag sale bargain!

Today I got up super early to get to a bag sale that was going on at the local thrift store here on base. Of course the parking there isn't great so I showed up a half hour early to get a spot. My hubby kept the 3 little ones while I brought along my oldest daughter and her friend. I love these bag sales BTW. Anything you can fit into a brown paper bag or a green commissary bag for only $5 dollars! I was in there for about an hour and a half and made out with 6 bags full of clothes and a few other stuff!

Here's my lot of clothes. My 2 littlest girls really needed some new clothes and I came out with plenty. And it only cost me $30. I also got clothes for my oldest daughter, son, myself and a few for my hunny!!! Can't wait for the next bag sale!!! :0)

No comments:

Post a Comment