Search This Blog

Tuesday, May 3, 2011

My daughters Rapunzel hair!

So the other day I found this cute blog site that has so many cute ideas for doing up your childrens hair. This was a great find for me since I'm always looking for new things to do with my oldest daughter Yesenia's crazy long Rapunzel hair, lol! There are also easy to follow tutorials and the ideas are so adorable and pretty simple to do. I admit, they do look pretty intimidating when you see the finished hair-do, but they are actually very easy I think!

Here is one that I did the other day for her. I didn't follow the tutorial for it and just did it from photogenic memory lol, so it didn't come out exactly how it was supposed to look, but it still looks pretty cute!

I didn't braid it all the way down so there was quite a bit of hair left un-braided towards the bottom, which you can't see in this pic! Here is the tutorial below for this hairstyle, very cute:



This one I did this morning and tried to follow the tutorial. I was in a little bit of a rush to get them off to school so I wasn't able to take my time with this the way I wanted to. Still a pretty cute hair-do though!

The back!

Top from the front!

Left side!

Top view from back!

She was happy with it!!! :0)
Below is the tutorial:



So of course after I had done Yesenia's hair that morning Oliviah wanted her hair done too. So we took the kids to school and I promised to do her hair when we got back. I'm really happy with how this one worked out but it was a little difficult since her hair is so thin, because I had to make teeny tiny braids lol. Plus I thought her hair wouldn't be long enough to pull it off , but it worked and came out super cute! I love it!

Here's the top view!


Right side!

Left side!

She was so happy with her hair done up all pretty!!! :0)

Below is the tutorial:


No comments:

Post a Comment