Search This Blog

Friday, April 29, 2011

Safari baby shower cake!

This weekend I have been put to the challenge by one of my friends to make a safari themed baby shower cake. It's going to be a mint chocolate cake with mint buttercream icing and a mint MMF. Of course tonight I'm going to be making a practice batch of it all so fingers crossed it comes out yummi. I've also bought some Ande's mints to add to the cake mix (and to snack on, lol)! I bought some white chocolate pieces that I'm going to make into modeling chocolate for the animal figures. First time working with modeling chocolate as well so once again, fingers crossed the animals make it! I will post the cake recipe and pics of the cake later this weekend once I've finished it all!!! Wish me luck! :0)

No comments:

Post a Comment