Search This Blog

Friday, April 29, 2011

A little blast of my crafts from the past!

Last year I started to really get into sewing. I started making baby car seat canopies and other baby things. Very cute, but very time consuming. After I had my baby in Decmeber of 2010, I just couldn't find enough time to keep up with making them. Now that I'm back into a schedule, I'm sure I could find time somewhere to make these is requested to do so!!! I think, lol!!!

In the two pictures above are car seat canopies. I actually used the pink floral one for our newest addition Natalia!

Burp cloths that I made to use for Natalia as well. I just bought a bag of regualr white burp cloths and some different patterns of cotton flannel (I think it was?) and some matching ribbon, sewed the pattern in the center of the burp cloth and covered the sewn on parts with ribbon to make it look nice!

Here's a bib and matching wipe case! They actually match with the car seat conapy in the picture above!

Here's is the diaper bag set I made for myself to use for Natalia. There's a Diaper bag with 2 bottle pockets on the outside and 3 big pockets on the inside. A mini medicine bag, changing pad and a wipe case!

And below are some of the other patterns of wipe cases that I have made!!!






No comments:

Post a Comment