Search This Blog

Thursday, April 28, 2011

Easter has come and gone!

So Easter is over but I just wanted to share some of the crafts that I had found and done. Very simple cheap little crafts that were very fun to make and came out pretty cute! Like this easter egg wreath in the picture above! Just needed a piece of cardbaord cut into a circle, 2 bags of plastic easter eggs, a bag of grass, hot glue gun and a pretty ribbon! Here's a great tutorial:

This one was so simple, I actually had my kids help make it. Just shove some thin skewers in the plastic eggs (the eggs already have holes in them) and arrange them in a nice vase. I cut a few of the skewers to give them different heights and then just tied a bow around the vase and TA-DA!!!



This is an easter egg tree, the kids thought it was adorable that my oldest daughter just had to place her hand towel bunnys next to them that she had made at school (they are in the picture above with the easter egg bouqet)! The eggs are just hot glued to a cone shaped piece of styrophome (home I spelled that right, lol), and then you just shoved some grass between the cracks! Here is the easy tutorial:

1 comment: