Search This Blog

Monday, June 27, 2011

Natalia's hand and foot print plate!!!

On the day Natalia turned 5 months old I had a last minute idea to do her hand and foot print on a plate. I had recently found a decently sized plain white plate at the thrift store for .50 cents and decided to use that since it would be perfect!!!  I grabbed some left over paint in the closet, from the kids making homecoming signs for their Dad this past November, and went to work!

Getting a 5 month old to cooperate with this part was pretty difficult. I think I had to re-do her hand print 4 or 5 times, lol!

After the hard part was over I wrote her name on the top and the date of her hand and foot print on the bottom!

I put a few other pretty dots and hearts here and there and TA-DA!!!
My older kids wanted to do a hand print plate as well, so as soon as I find 3 more nice plain white plates, I will have them do their's and post it ASAP! :0)

No comments:

Post a Comment