Search This Blog

Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Father's Day Frame Idea!!!

For Father's Day I found this cute idea on SistersStuff blog page about a father's day frame for dad from the kids! It was such a cute idea I just had to do it!!! This is what it looked like!!!

Super cute huh???
So since we live in Hawaii I decided to tweak the idea a little bit and take the pictures at the beach and use sticks in stead of big cardboard letters since my 6 month old wouldn't have held it up right anyway. Also I have 4 kids and the idea was with 3 kids to spell out DAD. So this is what I did instead!!!

WE <3 YOU DAD

And since we are planning to have one last baby in the future, when there are 5 kids I will most likely do this idea again for father's day but spell out DADDY!!!! :0)

No comments:

Post a Comment